Each article should contain a brief overview paragraph, it's much like an abstract or roadmap of the article.
To substitute your primary article image for the current image:
- click on the current image, then click on the Image icon in the menu panel. This opens the image library for this topic.
- Either select an existing image or upload a new image to the library by clicking the upper right corner of the image library popup, where it says "Drop images here or click here to upload".
- Choose the image you want and it will now appear in the template.
- Unlike your thumbnail cover image, this image is not auto-sized. Size it. Your image should replace the previous image. If it does not, then delete the previous image that you originally clicked on.
- You will need to position your image.
- To put it on the right hand side, inline with the paragraph, click on your image and click on the "Align right" icon in the menu panel. If the image is too high, you will need to delete an empty line.
NOTE: Once you fill in the section headings below and save your document, the system will automatically create a Table of Contents.
Section 1 - heading
Section 2 - heading
Section 3 - heading
To add another section, just copy the last section and edit
To add another image to the galley, put the cursor after the image below, and click on the Image icon in the menu panel above. Add a few spaces after that image and again click on the Image icon to add further images. If you want to remove the first image, click on it and use your keyboard "delete". You may size your image in the obvious manner.
Please use APA format for all your references. Readers appreciate numerous references. If you want to comment on the references, do so after the reference is complete and preface your comments with "COMMENTS:".
- Kirsh, D. (1995). The intelligent use of space. Artificial intelligence, 73(1-2), 31-68.
- Kirsh, D. (2019). Do Architects and Designers Think about Interactivity Differently?. ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction (TOCHI), 26(2), 1-43.